These days, every organization relies on the principles of business to be successful. Now is your chance to develop the broad skills and knowledge you need to stand out from the crowd. Discover how Keystone’s Online Business Administration degree can be earned in as few as 18 months.
The opportunity to reinforce your professional skills in financial and cost accounting, tax accounting, auditing, and other accounting areas is now at your fingertips. Find out the many exciting ways that Keystone’s Online Accounting Principles degree can accelerate your career.
This program is designed for adult learners who are interested in the study of human behavior in the workplace. The program explores principles of psychology and business to improve the performance and well-being of employees and employers. Learn how this degree can elevate your career!
The Keystone College DifferenceYou can be confident that Keystone’s Online Degree Programs adhere to the same high standards of quality as our traditional, on-campus programs. Keystone is accredited by Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools. It’s ranked among the best regional colleges in the U.S., and as one of the best schools for military veterans. It’s also the oldest educational institution in Northeast Pennsylvania.
Generous Credit Transfer
If you’ve already earned college credits, chances are they’ll count when you transfer to Keystone. Students can transfer in up to 75 of the 120 credits required for graduation.
Classes are offered 100% online. There are no required class or login times, and faculty and tech support are there to help you at expanded hours.
At $425 per credit hour, you can earn a degree for thousands less than a traditional program would cost.
“One of the most important things I learned this term is that I CAN DO IT! The feedback from the professors and classmates is very encouraging and helps make sure that we are consistently staying on track. Although it is a virtual community, it still feels very tight-knit.”
Carissa Prieto | Keystone Student
Why Keystone’s Online Degree Program?
- Top Quality- Keystone’s accreditation, rankings, and successful history mean that you’ll have a quality, recognized degree.
- Generous Credit Transfer- Using credits you’ve already earned can shorten the time it takes to get your degree.
- Convenience- Take classes when you want, from wherever you are. Classes are 100% online with no required login times.
- Affordability- A Keystone online degree can cost thousands less than a traditional, on-campus degree. And financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Faculty- Our staff has real-world business experience as well as outstanding academic credentials and they truly care about your success.
- Contemporary Curriculum to prepare you for success in today’s marketplace, employment culture, legal, accounting, and financial world.
- 35 Years of Experience with adult students.
You have the dream and the drive, and now you’re working hard to complete your college degree. Did you know that college graduates have a 50% better chance of employment, and average a 62% higher salary than non-graduates?
Whether you’re working in a for-profit, non-profit, small business, or entrepreneurial setting, you’ll gain the essential skills and in-depth understanding of your field needed in order to take your career to the next level.