Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Unleash Your Career Potential
Request more information now and qualify to receive a FREE Chromebook.*
*To qualify, you must enroll in the online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program and continue past the allotted drop/add period.
Why a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration?
Through our Keystone College Virtual Campus, you’ll learn the skills you need to be successful in today’s competitive, complex, and dynamic business environment. You can earn your Business Administration degree in as little as 18 months!
Learn from full-time faculty with academic and real world experience—real people who truly care about your success, and who will monitor your progress closely.
Earning your degree can unleash your earning potential
Learn the skills you need to be successful in today’s competitive, complex and dynamic business environment.
Earning your degree can provide opportunity for advancement
The Keystone College Difference
You can be confident that Keystone’s Online Degree Programs adhere to the same high standards of quality as our traditional, on-campus programs. Keystone is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. It’s ranked among the best regional colleges in the U.S., and as one of the best schools for military veterans. It’s also the oldest educational institution in Northeast Pennsylvania.
Potential Career Outcomes
Salaries for business graduates vary dramatically, depending on the area of interest. Earning your degree can unleash tremendous earning potential.
Your degree will help prepare you for opportunities in these fields of employment:
- Human Resource Management
- Public Administration
- Retail Merchandising
- Hospitality/Hotel Restaurant Management
“Keystone’s online courses are extremely convenient! I enjoyed the fast pace and discussion boards with my fellow students. I love Keystone because the small class sizes allowed for more one-on-one time with my instructors, and some of them are the best instructors a college could employ. Getting a degree in business has really helped me with my career goals.”
Tara Westbrook | Keystone Student
- CORE 1110 Orientation and Preparation
- CORE 1115 Diversity in the Workplace
- CORE 2110 Fundamentals of Management
- CORE 2130 Writing in the Workplace
- CORE 3110 Personal Wellness
- CORE 4115 Organizational Business Behavior
- CORE 2115 Quantitative Decision Making
- CORE 2120 Adult Development
- CORE 4110 Work Team Dynamics
- CORE 3300 Personal and Professional Ethics
30 common core credits
- IT 2148 Principles of Spreadsheets and Databases
- ACCT 1128 Managerial Accounting Principles
- ACCT 1158 Financial Accounting Principles
- BUSN 3118 Applications of Business Finance
- BUSN 2118 Marketing Administration
- ECON 2118 Business in the Economy
- BUSN 3158 Business and Corporate Law
- BUSN 4148 Strategic Management Administration
- BUSN 2218 Project Management Administration
- BUSN 4918 Business Administration Capstone
30 credits within major
60 elective credits
The Office of Admissions reviews applications on a rolling basis throughout the year. However, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible to get started on your bright new future right away!
Courses begin at several convenient times year-round. Contact online admissions for the next start date.
Candidates should be at least 22 years old, and should have a minimum transfer GPA of 2.0. An exception to the age requirement may be made based on significant work experience.
Benefits of Keystone College
Generous Credit Transfer
If you’ve already earned applicable credits from a regionally accredited institution, they may be accepted for transfer to Keystone. Students can transfer up to 75 credits of the 120 credits required for graduation.
Classes are offered 100% online. There are no required class or login times, and faculty and tech support are there to help you at expanded hours.
Earn a degree for thousands less than the cost of other programs at traditional brick-and-mortar institutions.